Contact advertising [email protected]

So there's a rumour going around that Nvidia is planning to produce 2 new...

J

José Ghosn

So there's a rumour going around that Nvidia is planning to produce 2 new architectures, Ampere architecture and Turing architecture. One targeted for gaming and the other for mining. What are your thoughts on this?

PS: this is still a rumour so nothing is certain, but i found it might be worth mentioning especially if it came out to be true.

J

José Ghosn

J

Julio Meneses

Thing is that cryptocurrency is volatile, meaning, if the cards with Turing architecture lack output ports, the miners will prey on the gaming cards, as it will make more sense is, if everything goes tits up, the possibility to resell the cards and recover some money, the only way I can see this working is to use the same card and change between the 2 "architectures", via a simple bios flash.... That way Nvidia and AIB partners can cover their backs against a potential flooding of GPUs

T

Tyson Robinson

They will most likely release 2 different gpus because the one targeted at miners will be made to be more efficient for mining to make sure that miners don’t just buy the gamer cards. If you look up tech yes city on YouTube he has a great video covering this and makes some very good points, I suggest a watch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom