Contact advertising [email protected]

So somewhere in my head I thought it was a good idea to buy a 50" 4k tv for my gaming...

J

Jonathan Drake

I have my tower sitting between my 24 inch monitor and my 55 inch tv. Zero regrets. Best decision ever

J

Jonathan Drake

S

Steven Gunnoe

Its not the hz as much as it is the response time. Some of the best have a 11ms grey to grey. Tv's look good in some ways but terrible in others.

S

Steven Gunnoe

They will advertise 5ms but if you dig deep enough you will find where it is no where close.

M

Micky Bottoms

a good tv is usually in the low 30s from what I've found that's in game mode.

S

Steven Gunnoe

there is a Roku 4k va panel that is supposed to really be 11ms response time

S

Steven Gunnoe

about the best I have seen

T

Tuan Nguyen

TCL 55p607 is supposed to be the best for the money right now.

S

Steven Gunnoe

I still think a lot of people are getting response time and input lag mixed up lol

S

Scott Jordan

Should've bought a gaming monitor, the eye candy would be much better

T

Tyler Alcover

I see anidees fans... ☺❤

S

Sascha Krohn

i used a 32" TV as my main display for a while, and it worked pretty well... not good enough for FPS, but for moba/rts and some action adventures it was fine.
i remember 32" was already overwhelming and i had to move back from the desk as far as i could or id feel a bit like im in a solarium hahaha
50" must be sick... if you like it and the PIXEL response time is alright, see if you can mount it to the wall and move your desk away from it maybe?

but if youre into FPS, def swap it for a high refresh rate monitor, once you get used to it theres no going back, everything is so much more smooth and responsive

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom