Contact advertising [email protected]

So someone suggested me to keep my aim as non-jittery as possible and try use my whole...

• Thread starter Vasudev Singh Chauhan
  • Start date
V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

So someone suggested me to keep my aim as non-jittery as possible and try use my whole arm instead of wrist .. I tried , and instantly .. hookshots and flicks are damn easier .
I am bronze ... and in most of the 1v1 and ffa , people ,ranked from GM to Diamond, told me that I don't deserve to be in bronze anymore .
I could upload only one of the clip .. but I got loads of clips atm and I will try to mash them up in one and upload it here .

Atm my settings are 750dpi and 1.5 sensitivity .
Cheers to all the fellow Widow mains out there <3

PS. The score in the clip is messed up , I backfilled someone else's place .

D

Dinis Pedroso

Damn you sure you bronze??? Man you can totally hit gold or plat without breaking a sweat you just need to go to comp and give your best

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Ashley Morisky Ammy Smith AsHish KulkArni

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Eoghan MacArthur :)

B

Brent White

If you're in bronze, you deserve to be in bronze. You can easily solo climb out of that rank if you're not incompetent.

G

Goh Zhen Jay

Is the sense too low ?

Đ

Đào Dũng

1 shot then reload
* clap clap *

A

Amer Nil

How do u use ur whole arm

E

Emma Rebecca

One thing I've found helps me aim is, despite what people say, ignore this idea that low mouse sensitivity is always bad. I have quite a cheap mouse which isn't that well weighted and I can't afford to buy a new one, so having high sensitivity makes it a lot harder to aim for me as he slightest movement moves my mouse quite a lot due to it being so light. I always assumed I was just bad because people always said you shouldn't have a low mouse sensitivity, yet I tried putting it lower and my aim has improved massively as it simulates having a more weighted mouse. Moral of the story being don't always feel you have to do the same as other people as even if you play in a really weird way or have your settings really weird, as long as it works for you it doesn't matter.

J

Justin Imperial

you're probably good in micro play but when it comes to macro play you need work. micro is killing people. macro play is like objectives and certain strategies.

J

Jacob

Gautham Venkataraman remember grillz.

K

Kc Phan

Well the pros all use arm aiming.. It foes well with low sens and can give you much more accuracy if you can master it.....

A

Amani Zaidan

Get a good group n you'll sweep gold

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Arun Kumar

A

Ashley Morisky

Congrats

M

Mike Wang

Good aim, but

"I am bronze ... and in most of the 1v1 and ffa , people ,ranked from GM to Diamond, told me that I don't deserve to be in bronze anymore . "

Buddy, that's the most BS argument anyone could make for being stuck in any rank. Those players that say you don't deserve to be in bronze, you know what they saw? One game, and in a FFA, you know when they notice you exist? When you kill them, aka when you look good.

There have been numerous cases in the past where I thought a player was decent because we'd won the match and they did well, only to realize that they looked decent because we were steamrolling anyways. Compliments from higher ranked players means absolutely nothing unless they literally watched you play comp for hours.

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Malachi Ward

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom