Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So my cousin wants a server that has the center and is pretty highly boosted &...

I

Ian Pendergraft

So my cousin wants a server that has the center and is pretty highly boosted & populated , anybody have one like that?

B

Brendan Obrien

Add and join paddypowerAR15 starter pack included plus dino of thier choice

R

Ryan Mcnown

Do it! Join the blue nation!

P

Paola Wilson

We have a LOT of ideas that I will keep secret for now ;). The kingdom server is run very simply, fun, and with a different twist then what we normally do. Each kingdom has their own theme and colors based on what their God wishes. There are 6 zones; Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple and Underworld. All zones, except Yellow have a God that watches, helps, and deals with any issues for their people of that zone. Yellow zone is Sacred Ground; No building and is PvE. It is used to sacrifice to the Gods. If you wish to not be part of a kingdom you can choose to be a Viking, who have few rules, no loyalty, and take over the sea. The underworld is an enter if you Dare area. Now here are the kingdoms; their God's and their starter tames :)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

RED ZONE: Join the Sandpoint Kingdom and serve your God (Waffle). With caves to strike from, the lava to burn your enemies, and the cover of Northern jungle to cnquer your enemies on the backs of the mighty Basilisk. Wear the colors of Lime Green and Neon Pink into battle. With this God you will always have the freedom you wish and the land you desire. Adventure and alcohol and pathfinders!!!

BLUE ZONE: Join the Undaunted(ESO Theme) and serve your Goddess (Blue). With A lot of land from Jungle South to Blue Ob to redwoods adapting is your strong suit. This kingdom is for the strong, with golems by your side you proudly wear Black and White. You break down walls, Conquer your enemies and ask questions later.

GREEN ZONE: Join The Iron Throne(GOT theme) and serve your Goddess (Lee). Winter is coming, are we are ready to strike with fire in your hearts we fly on the mightiest of all beings. Wyverns with the mighty colors of Gold, black, and Red. Your Goddess will reward you greatly for conquering her enemies. Displeased her and you will feel her wrath. With snow, grasslands, and some Redwoods she has given you everything you need.

VIKINGS: Vikings love their Gods and since believe there are many Gods. They conquer the sea and islands, only those with conquering spirits should join the battle in the sea. Vikings can either work together(with eachother or kingdoms) or fight eachother as well as try to infiltrate kingdoms for supply or the thrill of the kill. They sail the sea and call apon the Giant Squid as their greatest alli. Are you ruthless, bloodthirsty, a merchant, trader, or Viking that has battled his heart out and seeks a more peaceful life? Be a Viking!

R

Rachel Elizabeth

⚔ARK - POiSE PVP 24/7 - ABERRATION/RAG/CENTER⚔

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom