Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So, just wanted to share a debate I've been having with myself.. I've been playing...

• Thread starter Brandon Schlaich
  • Start date
B

Brandon Schlaich

So, just wanted to share a debate I've been having with myself.. I've been playing ark for almost a year now.. I've only played on player dedis for the most part... I did play on one of the no tame servers for a few months..im not saying I'm bored with the game but I guess I'm looking for new experiences.. I work 12 hour days.. 5 days a week.. And my mind keeps saying. Dude u should try out official.. And I'm listening.. I kind if want to get into official.. But I have a fear of being wiped with just a wooden base n no loot.. If you enjoy playing ark then you know pvp is pvp..who doesn't love a good fight once in a while, but when ur fighting a one man team not even established yet it ruins the game for people.. My dilemma is.. Do you guys encourage more official play than dedi or do most rather staying on dedi...

W

Warren Haswatha Skye

it depends on your personal preference. i see pvp as the true test of survival, its full out survival of the fittest on those servers. you realize real quick that pvp is more than just a dino explorer game. Its a people's game.

J

Justin Reed

U can join my tribe on official pve

D

Danny Hooligan Lach

Go pve

N

Nathan Isbell

It's really hard to go from dedi back to official, in my opinion. The lag and the grind.

S

Scott Bell

If you work 12 hours a day 5 days a week official pvp is not for you trust me but you could do official pve

A

Antony Sharp

If you're doing PVP it would take a few weeks of getting twatted before you find a decent server where you're able to build up.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom