Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been rapidly becoming obsessed with Ana and her story ... Just wanted to ask...

• Thread starter Vasudev Singh Chauhan
  • Start date
V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

So I've been rapidly becoming obsessed with Ana and her story ...
Just wanted to ask a thing ...
She has the symbol of Eye of Horus near her left eye ... and Afterall her being egyptian , Eye of Horus was meant to be a symbol of Peace and Protection .
Although I maybe wrong on a whole new level , but Is'nt eye of Horus meant to be the symbol belonging to Men ? Like Horus always chose his host in the most noble and royal Pharaoh ..
Some of the manuscripts also state that Eye of Horus is meant to be the Symbol of the Pharaoh towards his Kingdom ... Although Hatsephsut did fake herself as a Pharaoh ..... Does it mean that beloved Captain Amari went against her own customs ?
Nothing against women or something , just a thought ..
PS. Captain Amari is love .

J

Jiří Müller

There were few situations when pharaoh was a woman. But as usual men were mostly rulers in this time period... It is still super funny because Ana and Pharah ofc both worship old egyptian gods but they still speak in arabic (which forbid worshipping any other god)...

D

Dinis Pedroso

I like how she has Hour's eye and Pharah has Ra's

S

Siti Fadhilla

enlighten me but isnt Hatsephsut known as a female pharaoh, but using masculine accesories such as fake beards and other pharaohs attribute to clarify her authority

J

Jessica Gibbs

Sooooo I don't think a lot of modern Egyptian people subscribe to the traditions and customs of the ancient Egyptians.

J

Jessica Gibbs

Info on what religions most people in modern Egypt practice:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
very different from the ancient Egyptians who invented the eye of horus

M

Matthew LaFond

P

Piper Ingram

Horus was her callsign in Overwatch

H

Henry Cain

B

Bryant Aaron Sample

Illuminati!

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

I just recently got a tattoo of Horus in fact. :)

H

Hunter Zolomon

I actually have one! I did it myself about 4-5 months ago, inspired by Ana ☺

B

Brandon Hassan

I love her eye tat. Its such an aesthetic.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom