Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I've been grinding this game in Official on PVE since I started 5 months ago and as...

B

Brandon Gibbs

So I've been grinding this game in Official on PVE since I started 5 months ago and as many know Official is a long grind. So some jackass lured a Titanasaur into my base when a tribe mate was on and wiped 40 plus good dinos I tamed up. Everything I owned with the exception of some argies, gone. Considering its PVE is there anyway I can get my stuff back? Or will Wildcard just pretty much say sorry can't do it?

M

Mike Hill

You're sol sorry

R

Ross Mundell

wildcard probably won’t even respond to the ticket and one day it’ll just appear as resolved

M

Michael Ciuzak

That sucks

W

Wilson Cabrera Silva

Sit down and wait bro im still waiting on a ticket from last year lol

B

Ben Rice

Welcome to official servers where dicks reign supreme.

M

Mike Day

Hire a private Server £70 for year. Plenty of backups, invite who you want. Sorry for your loss.

D

Dave Doell

If your playing ark for fun I couldn't recommend un official more. Official is a shit show, is for suckaz.

C

Cleve Vang

I tried official. My shit lag like crazy. Rented a server. Barely to no lag plus i can actually build a ficking house. No random pillars everywhere

P

Phillip Archibald

If you tribe mate hadn't hit it It wouldn't have killed anything of yours as far as I know

B

Brandon Gibbs

My tribe mate didn't hit it. Another player used a Fire Wyvern to lure it into my 4 wall high stone pen while my tribe mate was online.

P

Phillip Archibald

Unless they changed it back they didn't used to damage anything unless you hit them be cause people used to do that all the time

D

Dave Doell

Last time I checked this is true. It won't damage your structures or dinos unless hit by a member of that tribe.

P

Phillip Archibald

That's what I thought as well that's how it used to be in legacy cause people used to kite them all the time so they did that to fix it

B

Brandon Gibbs

We have separate bases and he started seeing a feed pop up saying my dinosaurs were being killed and went to my base to see what was going on.

C

Callum Longmuir

What server on pve?

B

Brandon Gibbs

387 island official

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom