Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So Iv Mained destiny on console from d1 and the very start. I am switching back to...

J

Jason Cooper

So Iv Mained destiny on console from d1 and the very start. I am switching back to console to go through the dlc with my friends and all I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 30fps is disgusting and it’s a joke. Makes the game terrible.

J

Joe Ellis

When I play d2 on the ps4 the audio stutters and the game just doesn't feel crisp at all. I way prefer d2 on the computer.

N

Nick DeMent

30 FPS hurt my brain

N

Nick DeMent

I️ have flashbacks now. I’m scared of D2 Console. It’s literally worse then D1 with how smooth the game runs

J

Jason Cooper

It’s horrible. From the gameplay, the graphics, the tactics. The pvp is dull. Everyone is actually using Mida and uriels. EVERYONE. Destiny will die on console. It’s horrendous

N

Nicholas Usher

How long has the PC master race been trying to tell console players to join us only to be laughed at.

G

Garrett Wiese

I’m usually not the elitist type but god damn do I agree with you

J

Jacob Bolduc

I played D2 on my Xbox today and it looked like a blurry clusterfuck and made my head hurt. I honestly don't know if I can play it on console lol

J

Jacob Bolduc

I also started on colsole and I have no clue why I didn't get a gaming PC sooner

N

Nick Gordon

Even running it on my 13" alienwear laptop at 900p with antialising at a smooth 60fps is way better than on my ps4.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom