Contact advertising [email protected]

So it happened again and its driving me crazy. Lost 50 sr. It never freezes in qp or...

N

Nicole Adamson

So it happened again and its driving me crazy. Lost 50 sr. It never freezes in qp or arcade, only comp. Ive tried reinstalling the game, didnt help. The rest of my computer runs perfectly when this happens so I know it isnt me.
Anybody else???

W

Walter Greenwood

Try forums

W

Walter Greenwood

Also, it my be whatever hard drive the game is on

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

post your current comp setup. Have you updated all your drivers

L

Lyn Waje

Specs?

A

Alfredo Pabon

So few things it could be. 1 update drivers. 2. Could potienonally be your hard drive starting to fail of its an old one. 3. Maybe your pc finally getting old and can't handle the game anymore? 4. Make sure Windows is updated aswell . 5. Turn down graphics and stuff down a bit to make sure it can't be potienonally your pc not being able to handle the games memory even tho it's low. For some reason rainbow six siege crashes my.obs lol

N

Nicole Adamson

Drivers are updated. Game is installed on a Samsung evo 500gb solid state drive. I'm running either a 4790k with a 1080 or a 7700k with a 1070 whenever I play depending on which set up.

N

Nicole Adamson

Windows 10 is up to date as well

N

Nicole Adamson

32gb of ram on both set ups

A

Alfredo Pabon

Hm. Which is this one currently on? Video wise

D

Dariusz Patrick Boron

hmm i dont have this problem on ps4

K

Karrar Mohammed Zalzala

Make a scan and reapers the game i thing he will find the solution for this problem

A

Alfredo Pabon

Have you tried running your virus scanner? You could potienonally have some small stuff that you need to get rid of

C

Christie Hammons

Brand new pc going. Played multiple matches from Friday until Saturday evening when the game just locked up. Makes the obvious windows error sound. Tried the gauntlet of fixes...nothing yet. Friend of mine (since this weekend) has been getting kicked out of matches. Game runs until a match starts. Who knows what is up. Something happened.

N

Nicole Adamson

Cc cleaner is run every week for registry error and general cleaning and virus scanner comes up with nothing. Both Pc's are meticulously maintained by my husband and I which is why this is so frustrating

A

Alfredo Pabon

Honestly maybe reinstall it on a different drive and just see if it rinds better

N

Nicole Adamson

That's probably my next step, thank you for the input ☺

A

Alfredo Pabon

How long have you had the ssd and hdd?

H

Hara Lilly YI

I know when i enter Comp, my RTT ends up sky rocketing.
Idk, if you're hardwired into your modem or not. Maybe checking your entire tower's temp?

N

Nicole Adamson

I'm hardwired in from the modem and temps are very low and stable, both pc's are water cooled. The overwatch forums have this exact issue reported quite a bit, I'm hoping it's something on their end.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom