Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I'm really excited for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I am unfamiliar with any of the...

J

Justin Strawn

So I'm really excited for Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I am unfamiliar with any of the previous games but watched some gameplay and was sold. I would like to know what everyone's opinions are on the game.

T

Timothy Murphy

Most original game world I've played in a while.

Gameplay gets a little grindy but what great rpg doesnt?

J

Justin Strawn

Is there an official release date yet?

T

Timothy Murphy

2017 is what they said it would release in.

I can't find an actual date.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I play chronicles on 3ds I didn't like game like it before I started but loving it wish I had bought x on Wii u

T

Timothy Murphy

Same, I played it on the 3ds. I was blown away that the 3ds could do it but it became clear they toned it down a bit.

T

Timothy Murphy

Like you had to play it in 3d or you struggled to see everything clearly. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful :p

C

Christian H Eggers

I played Chronicles on both Wii and 3DS and loved it. I was not a fan of X--I liked what they were trying to do, but found the story and systems not nearly as well-crafted.

S

Shawn Chamberlain

The Wii version is the superior version

D

Damon Foley

Xenoblade on Wii was an amazing experience! This game should expand upon that! I'm hoping for NO level cap!

J

Jacob Stafford

I actually like X better than the original.

J

Justin Strawn

What games does it relate to

E

Evan Marks

So the battle system in the series most closely related cousin is probably Final Fantasy 12. Which I thought was just terrific! The music is tops, some of the best in Nintendo's library - which says a lot.
The graphics are good! But sadly it can look pretty bad on an hd tv. I loved the story and the side missions to pieces, at least to a point. I won't spoil anything because some people really enjoyed all of the twists, and honestly there were a few that I did not.
On top of that I found that there were some puzzling difficulty spikes that didn't ruin the game (until again a point)
Overall it's terrific and worth looking into if RPGs are your thing.

As for X, it retains a similar battle system, but opts for far less of a narrative than its predecessor. I don't care for that format personally, but many people love the MMO/open world design, so is leave that up to your personal tastes. I would also say that there was some complicated menu finagling that I couldn't wrap my head around. Again, you know your tastes.

All that said I think the series an incredible piece of Nintendos first party line up, and an very excited for
Xenoblade 2.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Xenoblade Chronicals on the Wii was amazing, Xenoblade Chronicals X on the Wii U not as much, but still pretty decent.

P

Paul Tanney

XC is one of my favourite games. The story is amazing.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I played halfway through X on Wii U, it is a beutiful game with great exploring, but the fighting mechanic killed me and ultimetly caused me to give up on it.

D

Derek Beattie

The forst game is one of my fsvorite games of all time. Xenoblade chronicles x was amazing and gave me an experience unlike any other. Im beyond stoked for chronicles 2.

R

Richard Walling

Buy it, read nothing else about it from now on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom