A

Alyssa Smith

Yup

A

Aubrey Byrd

Moira destiny and Bridgitte strength :3

Z

Zak Miller

Woah woah woah isn't torbjorn wrong? I remember a Swedish friend telling me that the term torbjorn meant "thors beard"??? Can a Swede confirm or deny???

G

Gem Bowie

Moira is wrong I'm sure.

J

John Jose

Zenyatta:*holds up a guitar* “Rock on my students!”

C

Chris Fahmy

So then is there a third "End" Shimada?

D

Danielle Guillard

Also adding in (because i put her name on facebook but also my first name is Daniela), Widowmaker's pseudonym when Chateau Guillard is released, Danielle, is the French female variant of Daniel, which means "God is my judge" in Hebrew

E

Emmy Wagner

Hana also can mean flower!

B

Brandon Larren

Two beginnings.. Mhm, my main has the most beautiful meaning haha

S

Skyla Waddington

All these beautiful meanings and then Sombra's is just olive

M

Matthew J Crofts

Sombra is Spanish for shadow so use that one instead, she no longer answers to Olivia so it's irrelevant.

A

Armando Liendo

Thunder bear!!

S

Sarah Norén

No, Torbjörn does not mean "Thunder bear". It means Tor bear, or Tors björn (Tor means Thor). Yeah Tor is the god of thunder and lightning but he isn't thunder.

J

Joseph J Siegrist

Hanzo and genji actually fit very well considering genji has had "two beginnings" (his life after being found by overwatch, and his life after encountering zenyatta) and hanzo is treading in the middle (genji wants him to redeem himself, talon wants him to reclaim his fathers empire).

J

Joseph J Siegrist

Also orisa actually comes from the word orisha which is the name for the guardian spirits in yoruba religion.

D

Dinis Pedroso

Sim I'm Portuguese(descends from Latin) some already made sense for me, but knowing all the others gives me joy knowing all of them have such inspiring meanings

S

Sean Derevjanik

Tbf, jack traces back into John (and every other goddamn name in that family) which goes back through latin (Johannes/Iohannes) then greek (Ionhannes but with greek letters) and then to Yochanan in Hebrew. Which also means you're more explicitly dealing with "YHWH (or Jehovah) is gracious". Which, better, comes to just "lucky"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom