Contact advertising [email protected]

So I was thinking of upgrading my current GPU to a 1060, one of the best (in my...

B

Braeden Bowman

So I was thinking of upgrading my current GPU to a 1060, one of the best (in my opinion) bang-for-your-buck cards. But then I noticed- the cheapest ones are pricing at like 350$+ when not even half a year ago they were 200-250 range, anybody know why prices are so high?

L

Logan Jones

FUCKING CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING

B

Braeden Bowman

Yeah, that's what I've heard. I love EVGA and now it's a pain because the lowest price card they have is like 500$

L

Logan Jones

It’s pretty much bitcoin miners buying up all 1080s,1070s and 1060s for their mining rigs. But here in Australia we don’t feel it at all.

A

Allen J Russell

I just bought a 1060 3gb for 250$ shipped from evga

S

Shane Stanford

yes we do our gpus are going up i just got a 1080 ti and the price has been jumped on

M

Michael James Mckend

Check out
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and apparently they have told there retailers to stop selling to miners and to put a two card limit on people. Nvidia isn't happy about it but there's only so much they can really do

T

Tom Collins

I dont know where you live but see if their is any pc fairs on

T

Troy Lewandowski

It's not fucking bitcoin miners, it's pointless to mine bitcoin with a gpu now.

T

Tony Grandoff

Can see what I can get them for. On with distributors for the shop.

L

Leif Roar Vesetrud

Lately it is from etherium mining. Dont be mad at the gut with 5 GPUs mining inn his basement though it is the big "farms" that is hurtig the market so bad.

K

Krishna Pinjarala Kumar

go for 1070. 192bit bus is causing some hiccups when u cross frame buffer size more than 3.5gb

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom