Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I hear a lot of people are stoked for splatoon 2, but I have never played it. Is it...

Z

Zachary Moore

So I hear a lot of people are stoked for splatoon 2, but I have never played it. Is it fun? What's it like?

B

Bella Hale

It's a shooter game with ink. It's actually really fun and can get really technical. it really depends on your weapons and rank. I love Splatoon. In the original game I got to level 50 s rank. So I'm pretty excited for Splatoon

R

Rory McDonald

Mediocre compared to most shooters tbh

R

Raymond VansEvers

Pure magic. A blast for the whole family

R

Richard Abraham

Watch the tournament that was showed at Nintendo E3! It got me hyped and I've never played either

B

Benjamin Zysek

I havent played splatoon 1 or the splatoon 2 test fire but I'm SOO EXCITED

V

Victor Martin

I've watched a lot of videos and the gameplay and graphics art looks amazing! can't wait till july 21

D

Dennis Morales

Played the testfire for Splatoon 2 and I'm mad they didn't do it closer to release it got me hyped and I've been waiting a while to get it

M

Mario Dean

Zack scott games has a whole bunch of awesome gameplay content on his youtube channel I've been watching alot of it and its gotten me excited

L

Lee Tea

everyone raves about Splatoon's competitive modes, but the single player campaign is something to look out for as well. Nothing quite like it.

S

Spencer Miller

Third person shooter where the point is to get your ink/paint to cover as much of the map as you can. It's fun.

P

Pedro Natera

I never played splatoon 1 but did try the testfire for 2 and was a lot of fun for me. I like the fact that it's a team based game and all you have to do is cover ink all over the map as much as you can.

P

Pedro Natera

I have been dying for a great game. Now with splatoon 2 hopefully it holds me till odyssey.

Z

Zachary Moore

Y'all sold me on it.

J

Jaime Gonzales

its ok

J

Janelle Minor

I already know that I have to get it for my son

D

Dennis Morales

I know I'm gonna need another controller to play with once I get it

H

Heather Ekrom

its fun! very fun and addictive.

H

Heather Ekrom

in the fist game im level 50 and A-75 my splatoon 2 stuff is paid off it comes out 7 days after my 43 birthday i cant wait!

L

Luis Gonzalez

It's fun. It's what I like.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom