Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I gotta situation that hopefully you all can help with. Were I am currently built...

• Thread starter Michael Sebastian
  • Start date
M

Michael Sebastian

So I gotta situation that hopefully you all can help with. Were I am currently built you don't see any water on the ground. However when walking around you hear splashing. I didn't think anything of it and I placed a power generator down put gas in and nothing. Wouldn't let me turn it on. Upon further investigation found out that power generators don't work in water. So I figured the game is a little glitchy okay. Moved the generator and put aircon units in the "water" area. However I have about 20 aircon units and they aren't hatching any eggs. Do they not work in the water as well?

M

Marc Sugden

Following..

B

Becca Deladurantaye

noting electric will work in water.. grills wont either. if it takes gas or power it wont run

D

David Bowman

I have a generator and a turret on my mosasaur and it works fine.

T

Tyler Sawyers

Platforms work differently then ground placement

D

David Bowman

Ohhh

P

Pete Hill

are you built in the tree grove on rag..

T

Tyler Sawyers

Easy fix set foundations down

J

Joshua Randall

Nope

J

Jeremy Scaife

Get them out of the water. Atleast you have the mats for 10. You probably know this, but water animals do not require ac's.

M

Michael Sebastian

Just so everyone knows. I moved the hatching area to a place i didn't hear the splashing and it's working

S

Steve Chamberlain

What if you would have placed foundation put up a wall and ceiling then put the genny up if that would have solved the issue

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom