Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So here's a dum question why do some of the Dino's and animals look they're on fire on...

• Thread starter Lauren Michael Johnson
  • Start date
L

Lauren Michael Johnson

So here's a dum question why do some of the Dino's and animals look they're on fire on ragnarok map?

N

Nathan Smith

Alphas

M

Martin Ortiz

D

Derik Parmley

Is there more of the same dino following the one that looks like it's on fire

D

Derik Parmley

If so it's a mate bonus or pack bonus thing

J

Jamie McNab

They are alphas

D

Derik Parmley

Nah it's not alphas alphas don't roll in packs it's a pack. Bonus pretty sure

D

Derik Parmley

Nah not both just pack bonus ....reason I say that is I tamed two dire wolves and one got a pack bonus

D

Derik Parmley

And went super Saiyan and got fire on it

J

Jerome Fayville

Dino's that look like they are on fire, or have fire on their back are Pack Leaders. Usually found in Allosaurus and Hyaenodon and Wolves and Daeodon

D

Derik Parmley

See exactly what I was trying to tell them

J

John Chandler

There's solitary alphas: raptors, carnos, rexs, mosas, and squids, and then there's pack animals that get bonuses if there's 3 or more running in a group. Those are allos, wolves, and hyenas. The solitary alphas are extremely deadly, packs can easily overwhelm players on foot or on weak dinos

W

William D. Sanford

I had 3 Allosaurus and one of them did that when they were together. It's pack leaders.

B

Brittney Nicole

I'm proud of everyone for actually being helpful and not hating on this guy! Applause! Hopefully I didn't speak too soon lol

C

Chris Gill

Pet it and find out they are so cute roll on floor for belly rub an all. It's alphas good fo levelling gear and prime meats

A

Artemis Garro

Wildcard added a patch that makes their dinos reflect their servers.

B

Brett Barthelmy

google is your friend

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom