Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So here’s a real question for everyone... I do realize that new servers have no alpha,...

B

Bree Foster

So here’s a real question for everyone... I do realize that new servers have no alpha, blah blah blah. But why does it have to be one day old for most people to join? Doesn’t that scare you that at any moment someone will shut it down or wipe your stuff clean?

Wouldn’t you feel better knowing you’ve joined a “cleaned up” server instead? Where there’s no true “alpha” because everyone can build up fast enough to claim that in a week on some servers? One where old bases are auto-decayed or taken care of by an admin?

I’d be terrified to join a brand new or “fresh wiped” server unless I had more information from the hosts.
Strictly my opinion, but just want to know how others feel.

K

Kody Kline

arkoholics has been up for a week and some days and someone already says that they are alpha but me being a admin I watch over the little guys so they can fight them off.

L

Lynn Werner

I posted my own version of this same thing today.... Lol..... I said...why is it that when looking for a server do people want New and Populated. It kinda contradicts.... Just my thought of the day.... Lol

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Lol because people are picky. We are getting ready too wipe my cluster but only because my cluster died when my wife went too the hospital. Sadly real life took over and the server suffered from that. But that being said we plan on coming back harder and stronger then before, especially now that we have a better understanding of nitrado servers lol.

Z

Zoe Dillon

That's exactly how I see it unfortunately ever server I've played on and ended on owner wiping it thinking that will bring new people in not even caring about the ones already playing

J

Jessica Martin

Completly agree with you. Our cluster is long running but people slowly trinkle in..
We've reBranded, separated but never wiped.
Just takes the right type of people to populate I guess..
I feel like those who look for "new" servers , are those who quit after 2 days and post looking for a new one

J

Justin Woods Keller

Ive had the opposite with my server at the start first two days no one joined its slowly creeping up in population but i think no one else will join now because its day 131 on my server with 3 tribes now that are kinda big so i feel people will be put off thats why as an owner i think its best to help out newcomers by building a community centre let them get stuff fast you know. But i think its hit and miss with servers now people dont like if its old and built up or people dont like if its new but unpopulated and dont bother building up

Z

Zach Winkeler

Joining a server that’s 1000-4000 days old usually means that there’s some pretty big tribes already built up. A bit discerning for new players coming in because how do you compete with them? They’re well established and you’re just starting.

B

Blake Perez

Everyone should play however and wherever they want. We all have likes and dislikes, and we are all 100% correct on what we like the best. One thing I will say is that a skilled tribe is a skilled tribe whether they start on day one or day 5,000. I might be built in a way that I can break a runner in half, but it doesn't change the fact that if you gave me a 100 or 500 yard head start the runner is passing my slow behind in a race.

D

Dan Lacey

I have just started a nitrado server and don't intend on wiping it at any point. But yeah if a server has been around for some time and it's on day one again and again I would stay clear of it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom