Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So Guardians. Since me and my mates have very hard times preparing for tomorrow's...

R

Romi Altmeri

So Guardians. Since me and my mates have very hard times preparing for tomorrow's Faction War, I wanted to ask for your opinions. What faction are you going to choose and why ?
My personal standpoint:
Future War Cult has the most appealing weapons and armor (Stat wise) for me. I prefer scout rifles and assault rifles and I always want to keep my recovery at 10 and FWK armor only drops with recovery. The lore is appealing.
New Monarchy. Well their armor and shader looks SO good, it's beautiful. But mobility is trash for me, since I only sprint and their weapons are mediocre. Their lore also is pretty trashy to me.
Dead Orbit. Was resilience armor, which I can use 1 or 2 pieces of. The shader is decent and the lore is understandable and something I can commit to. However the weapons are also pretty useless to me. Pulse rifle and sidearm... meh.

N

Nelo Maciel

I find the lore and philosophy of FWC interesting and their the ones I align with

M

Marc Boggio

Dead Orbit has cooler looking armour, New Monarchy has the best shaders and at least in D1, the FWC fusion rifle was a beast (the vacancy) - I’ve got three characters, so I’m going to triple dip, but Dead Orbit will probably win again, because the internet is full of edge lords

M

Marcus Alexander Wikstrøm Paulsen

dead orbit

S

Steve Pritchard

I tend to go one on each character that way i dont loose out on any weapon reward & try and go off what arnour buff will be better for certain class.

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

Idk, i preffer free for all crucible(bungo, where's my free for all on D2?), i'm not good with teamwork but on 1vs1 it's completely different for me lol.

R

Romi Altmeri

But guys, it seems that you can only join 1 faction per account, not per character

S

Simon Comerford

I have no idea what you are even talking about so beats me lol

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

Dead Orbit is gonna win again. Them winning last war (on Console) surprised NO ONE

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

I pledge New Monarchy because of the lore. I don’t care about armor stats when it comes to Factions.

R

Ruben Mendoza

Someone mind explaining this to me?

A

Artashir Sar

Future War Cult , it's too colorful.. May as well name it 'Future Clowns LOL...... And knowing PC has a lot of Trolls I am not surprised it got second palce and for Console they have a lot of kids.. and kids likes lego colors ;)

M

Mona Albrecht

i tend to dead orbit.... not coz. i wanna be mainstream ... but the armor is nice looking and im simple like that :D ....

W

Will Sremmus

1 on each character. You'll win no matter what

E

Eduardo Caldera

Holy shit, were getting the gernade launcher. Idiots.

S

Steve Pritchard

Dead orbit deff has the shitiest weapon this time round, although FWC pulse was good last time but ofc Dead Orbit won

J

Jerome Holzberger

New monarchy has that sword. That sword will be mine.

Pretty sure bungie fucked dead orbit out of good guns this time around because they wanted someone else to win

S

Steve May

FWC. Purely because when I owned an Xbox that's the faction I was in in Destiny

S

Steve May

Oh and my nick is fluffy hippy so I like the colours

A

Aaron Shelton

Red, I love the color Red

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom