Contact advertising [email protected]

PC so does anyone have an issue where ark just...stops..... screen just locks up and...

J

Jesse Waite

so does anyone have an issue where ark just...stops..... screen just locks up and freezes and when i check my task manage shooter game is still using cpu and ram but no disk, seems to only happen when im flying or swimming, my pc can easily handle ultra with around 40 fps
no other issues as well as no crash logs in either ark steam or resource manager in task manager, just locks up and stops, i deleted all mods and unsubscribed from all mods, verified all files and yet the issue continues to persist

R

Robb Shaw

Running any mods? server or single player? 9 times out of ten it's a Mod issue when I get problems like that.

J

Jesse Waite

yea running mods but none of the mods im running have caused this before and it also did it as well with a different load out of mods on a different map

P

Pop Jeffery

It happens to me as well. I verify file before every ARK session. Which help.

J

Jesse Waite

i just wish there was at least a proper crash report for ark

J

Jesse Waite

Pop Jeffery just validated and there was 2 files missing so gonna do it again and see if it worked properly

R

Robb Shaw

are you running single player or a server? with a server back up your world then run a fresh map with no mods see if it keeps happening then add 1 mod at a time to see if it happens again. last time it happened to me was after the turret limit update. after I wiped all crop plots IE X plants problem went away.

J

Jesse Waite

this is was on 2 servers, 1 had just wiped and the 2nd had only been up for like 2 weeks or so

J

Joyce De Pooter

having the same problem since Aberration was released, my screen freezes and i need 2 restart , also have 2 files missing when i do verify files, tried everything. Nothing works. We host a private server.

J

Jesse Waite

always seems to be 2 files

B

Bill Palmer

Its that high quality game we all paid for thats still not fixed or right .... fuck ark and wc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom