Contact advertising [email protected]

So crazy idea, but what if we all worked together to pitch a fire based character to...

E

Eric Graves

So crazy idea, but what if we all worked together to pitch a fire based character to blizzard (not explosions like Junkrat but legit fire) and he dealt x1.5 damage to mei's Ice walls and as an ult he can let out a heat wave that does Damage Over Time (like widow's poison gas trip mine) and can melt away mei's healing ice form thus shutting down her heal. I think it would work cuz you couldn't just pop the ult willy nilly, but instead decide to either use it to damage the entire team or to stop an overpowered mei from healing and potetially making your entire team a bunch of human popsicles.

K

Kei Sinclair

they will probably tell u to git gd and stop bashing on mei

E

Eric Graves

I didn't mean to bash, and I understand she has her counters like everyone does. But do understand that I just want the whole fire and ice thing to be a reality because overwatch has no fire themed character or an animal themed (possibly neko) character. I'm just spitballing ideas here

K

Kei Sinclair

then maybe, mei is so cold it does 1.5x dmg and takes no DOT dmg to that hero. same logic

K

Kenny Heimoana Hill

Ana stops that healing factor, so fun when she comes out just to die!

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

Mei doesn't need any more counters, she's been out of the meta ever since blizzard turned Overwatch into a barrier simulator.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Why make a character to skull fuck Mei when she almost universally has the lowest pick rate and win rate?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom