Contact advertising [email protected]

So basically, Ana is gonna be the main healer mid season 6? Because people only play...

• Thread starter Jonathan Martin
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Martin

So basically, Ana is gonna be the main healer mid season 6? Because people only play Mercy for the rez, and if that's getting nerfed (why? I don't know.), might as well choose Ana.

A

Anthony Galloway

How the hell do they nerf a Rez ??

B

Ben Hoang

Mercy still can heal more than Ana, have a slightly higher chances of survival with her passive and her flying ability

A

Allan Nunes

I think they trying to avoid the same person get rez 3 times consecutives, like I've seen in some clips. But then, just put a 15 seconds cd while Valkarye.

K

Karsen Millan Hugo

Mercy is a attack hero.....

S

Spencer Churchman

Ana has been the superior healer the whole time. It's not "might as well" choose Ana it's "fuckin better" choose her.

A

Ashley Demyan

> easily solo heal as mercy with a Rez every 30 seconds
> maybe solo heal as Ana, but you probably have one tank and your team never groups up so your nade is ineffective and it’s pin the dart on the screaming genji all day

If I gotta solo heal it’s still mercy unfortunately

R

Renáta Papp

Rez is not the only reason people play her

M

McClellan Angus

ana has always been able to heal more, mercy has other traits such as her constant self heal and mobility.

K

Kinz Darell

Ana is the best

B

Brandon Cooper

Zen will always be my favorite healer. Also he is the most damaging support at that.

A

Ariadna Torrekens

why the FUCKINg fuck they gonna nerf the rez, it was enough with the rework, this is stupid

K

Kinz Darell

she'll receive the nerf sooner if people actually test her in the ptr. People complained once she's released in the live server.

J

Joshua Danielson

Mercy has insane heals if you play her right, I don't just play her for the rez but I'm also low tier so higher ranks she's probably not as affective

C

Christian Taz Guyton

Meanwhile I'm chilling like

C

Cesar EstradaC

problem is not everyone's good with ana

N

Natalie Kay

She got the nerf because she was being a must pick in any team fight, wasn't even situational. If the other team had a Mercy your team had to have one too or you'd be at a disadvantage. Ana took the nerf back in season 3 and she saw a lot less people complaining about it. They can't buff the other supports either because with Ana, we'd have the tank meta again, Zen with dive would be unstoppable, Lucio with dive too, unstoppable. The only way to make the supprts equally balanced and for situational healing again was to nerf Mercy. Granted I think they should have had a 20 second CD on ult but not have the reset would have been fine. But if one hero is defining the meta they're going to nerf them.

N

Natalie Kay

Plus I can see Ana being back as the main healer anyway after the Genji buffs, her nano is going to strong af paired with his ult, (good for me cause Ana is my priority support)

B

Brendon Alexander

Mercy is still the best Medic. I checked, the only thing that was nerfed, was Mercy being able to get Double Rez after using her Ult. You know, when Mercy players Rez one person, then use their Ult which reset the Rez cooldown, then Rez someone else. That's happen now, and that's great.

But Mercy is still the medic you'd want, mainly for her Ult. Ana's ok, but let's not forget that she can only boost ONE person. Why would I want to boost just one person, when I can boost several, and keep the team on the point?

L

Lauren Durand-wood

Na soldier's gonna be main healer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom