Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Sick of lagy palyer ded servers, don't want to wait for the server to go back up when...

M

Mark Peterson

Sick of lagy palyer ded servers, don't want to wait for the server to go back up when it crashes?? Come join LUCKY VAULTS!!! It's a pc hosted server. Boosted stats max lvl 150 player dinos get 100 lvls. Starters are one giga metal structure cem bench and indy.

M

Micah Young

Giga starters? lol

M

Mark Peterson

Only cuz it's rag and they are rare

M

Micah Young

Mmm, i wouldnt say rare. They spawn easily once a day

J

Johnathan Chance Henry Schipper

Why the hell would you give a giga as a starter? And just bc they are rare aint shit. They spawn right there by the light house and green ob they ain't that rare

G

Gregory Jr Stevenson

Lol if you need a starter on a boosted server you need to find a new game to play because you suck at ark

M

Micah Young

A "starter" dino would be something like an equus.. since they act as mobile smithies and arent rare or hard to obtain. A giga is just outlandish.

J

Horses are mortar and pestles lol

N

Nick Leach

Starter quetz > giga

M

Micah Young

Johnathan Chance Henry Schipper YOu get my point though lol but youre right

J

Beavers and thornys are smithies and yes I understood lol

J

John Price

Horse Is a chem bench bro lol

M

Mark Peterson

Don't kill the messenger guys just trying to help populate the server i don't own it. But hey anything you can argue about on Facebook right

J

Jessica Cochrane

Argy is the best starter IMO. Having a bird helps everyone spread out to build right away and pick a good spot instead of most people building up around the beach areas.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom