Contact advertising [email protected]

Seriously if your Platinum on comp and use flankers or tank killers and dont even do...

J

Johnny J Costa

Seriously if your Platinum on comp and use flankers or tank killers and dont even do your job and support has to do your job then you need your rank taken away. Being in matches where soldiers arent flanking, reapers and junks arent taking out tanks and hitscans not taking out pharrah and im getting sick of the morons on there man. If a healer or tank has to do that job then that's fucking sad.

K

Karl Kramer

Don't play then

L

Lin Galini

This is why everyobody whine that Mercy is too op. I use the Valkyrie to attarct the fires on me so everybody would be after me and the entire team could finally attack....

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

So why don't you DPS then

Ð

Ðe Mäçcìńï

Be the chance you seek.

K

Kaiz Amari

then u are a part of the problem here,..so uninstall the game sir

S

Steve Lawrence

i don't think anybody is ever going to get things right

B

Brandii McLeod

If you want a job done right then do it yourself XD

L

Luke Garside

You belong in Plat with this attitude.

J

Jacob Sproat

You're*
Pharah*

J

Jackson Ould

Bitching and complaining doesn't grant ELO.

Git gud.

C

Chan Ding Hao

Lmao don't blame your dps for everything.

Maybe hitscan cant kill pharah since she is being double pocketed by zen and mercy?

Maybe Reaper/Junk can't deal lots of damage because the enemy dva/zarya is peeling for the team very well.

Maybe when you ask Soldier to flank and he dies cuz he is not supposed to flank?

There r a lot of things that u have to account for, dont blame the dps just because u see them not doing work.

Why dont u start pocketing ur dps as mercy or peel for your dps too instead of complaining? Maybe ur being the useless dps?

M

Matteo Cherchi

Soldier flanking? Lmao

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom