Contact advertising [email protected]

ryzen help lol. so I did some looking no real answer. So if I oc to 3.8ghz everything...

M

Micky Bottoms

ryzen help lol. so I did some looking no real answer. So if I oc to 3.8ghz everything is grand. Anything over and for some reason it says I'm at 3.9 or 4ghz but when I get into Windows its all cores stuck at 1.55ghz

B

Brad Engleking

What software are you using to check this?

M

Micky Bottoms

hwmonitor but it's no lie its slow and my cinabench goes from 15 to 5 lol

B

Blake Wharton

I saw your post in the group earlier today so I am assuming you haven't gotten it resolved yet. Did you disable c stable and all that and power saving bullshit?

B

Blake Wharton

Also what board you on and have you updated to the latest bios?

R

Raphael Swain

Damn.. Hope u get help....

M

Micky Bottoms

I didn't have an earlier post on it. damn it i knew I forgot somthing. I cleared cmos never disabled c state again. its weird that it works fine on 3.8ghz though

M

Micky Bottoms

its the taichi when I look it up its happened on msi Asus and all too.

M

Micky Bottoms

S

Shane Lutch

Asus issue was getting stuck at 2.2 latest bios update fixed it

M

Micky Bottoms

lol idk why I even care my fps doesn't really go up with an oc

S

Shane Lutch

Because you can

M

Micky Bottoms

ya

S

Shane Lutch

Check for a bios upgrade. I have a solid 4.0 p state overclock after the newest Asus bios

M

Micky Bottoms

its the newest. I'll just keep trucking at 3.8 for now I guess and keep eye online for an answer as well

M

Micky Bottoms

I don't know how to do all the pstate stuff. haven't overclocked since my core 2 quad years ago

S

Shane Lutch

Asus fix is still in beta so you ight have to check their forum. Not all mobos can do p state.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom