Contact advertising [email protected]

remove comp points from competitive. I know it sounds bit dumb at first but half of...

A

Aliyah K. Wood

remove comp points from competitive.
I know it sounds bit dumb at first but half of the players in comp are quick play casuals that are only chasing those stupid gold guns. put the points in arcade or whatever and see how much of a difference it'll make.
comp is so so toxic for many reasons but one of the biggest are stubborn douchebags that don't listen n act childish. guess why. idiots that don't care bout their or other people's ranks on their teams. don't take the game seriously.
it'll keep the cosmetic fanboys happy. and us that actually play competitive to compete and earn ranks pleased as well.
if you play comp because you actually care bout your rank you won't give a damn bout some stupid gold skin for guns. remove QP plebs from comp for good let them earn the points in arcade.

A

Andy Pants

I fully support this. Wouldn't have to worry about playing comp with all the toxic elitists and smurf throwers to get my shiny guns

J

Jeremy Finkelstein

Nope, that's a whole lot of stupid. You get points for winning, so people chasing weapons get incentivised to win. If anything, they should just add a -2 or something for every loss. That'd make more sense.

A

Aliyah K. Wood

it's not the elitist that are toxic. people actually like being competitive and compete as hardest they can. but it's those idiots that only give a shit bout cosmetics that won't take the game seriously ruin matches. keep them seperated from us

J

John Huk

Is this actually a problem for people? I have like 10

L

Lena Renee Bishop

why is everyone in this group so extra

M

Miranda English

you have to win to get CP. and you’re rewarded at end of season based on rank. it’s an incentive to play better

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Golden guns and decent matches are like my only incentives to comp tbh

G

Greg Bredy

To make this post less toxic, here’s a cute mini orisa smiling

S

Shannon Fellows

That makes no sense. You need to win to get them. If they do it just for gold, it means they're trying to win. Which is something everyone wants.

N

Nico Labelle

LOL

J

Josh Bostrom

I only do my placements to get the points. I have 730 hours in the game and like 60 of them are comp one golden gun

J

Josh Bostrom

I only do my placements to get the points. I have 730 hours in the game and like 60 of them are comp one golden gun

R

Richard Ballman

E

Eduardo Lopez II

It doesn’t make any sense because you still have to win to get points to get a golden gun so

O

Omar Osman

My god will this group ever survive a day without a fucking whine post?

C

Chaz Frisell

What's your sr ? And how many gold guns do you have ? Asking for a friend.

K

Khalid Muntasir

Let's remove the one reward competitive gives because one guy thinks it makes people not win??

A

Anthony Nguyen

Tell me about it full of idiots in comp messing around leaving costing more players to lose SR I hate those fucking players kys all of you for god sake.

A

Anass Benanni Smirez

This shouldnt be a problem for people past diamond/plat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom