Contact advertising [email protected]

Recently started playing Orisa, how do I get better? (Or recommend other players to...

• Thread starter Alice Mochimochi Saito
  • Start date
A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

Recently started playing Orisa, how do I get better? (Or recommend other players to watch please) I am used to diving in so it's a bit different for me.

D

Dominik Huml

Just watch xQc or Evil toaster = Best orisa players

I

Imtiaz Morshed Adnan

placing the shields at better positions maybe?

G

Gustavo Garcia

Yea just shield placement, and you can counter an annoying tracer that is when you know you can get the job done.

T

Thomas Burbridge

If you are rushing in, using fortify reduces your damage taken and will make you last longer in the fight, also if you throw your shield up before the game starts on defense, the cooldown timer would still be going and when the shield lands, your shield would starts it's decay timer while you already have your other one ready

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

Im not a huge Orisa player, but Id have wanted that shield a little farther forward so the Sym could do some damage without pushing in front of the shield

You have really good aim and you used the orb well to stop them escaping when they were low

A

Artem Sar

PS4?

B

Brandon Culley

Watch xqc

J

Jack Milner

Spam shields. Be a rock for your team, Know when to use halt. You just deal more damage you take more damage too. Can be great for situations. Know who she combos with ie Zarya and hog work beaut.

J

Jonathan Howard

Quick thing i jut learned, her bullets don’t travel as fast as you think they do. Lead small moving opponents a little more than you think you have to.

N

Nico Coombs

Keep the shields up. Should place every time they are available?

G

Gustavo Miguel-Gomez

Combo halt with other ults or abilities for ex wins!

L

Laura Younes

Take advantage and learn to play orisa on the offensive. Do it properly and you can throw the opposing team out of wack.

A

Andy Williams

Not enough footage for me to tell how well you do play or I could give my own advice. However, from what I see you are doing fine as a Orisa! Tho, try communicating when you use the HALT ability to bastion and pull them further in front of the walls for a bastion to clean up. Making this a habit will make it the enemy hate you.

L

Lexi Danielle

I don't mean to be rude, but that Mercy was an absolute moron

A

Ahmed Sheedh

orisa is an amazing hero to be playing against zarya .

J

Jonathan Howard

Also her ball is fun as fuck to yoink people into holes or off the map. Makes my day every time i get one

R

Ryan McClintock

Your not a tank with out your shield. If it goes down, back off cause you'll get torn to shreds considering how big her hitbox is. Flankers are you worse enemy so be weary about them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom