Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch -Recently my 2DS broke recently, (yes I know, I liked the design of the 2DS, it felt...

S

Scott Sweeney

-Recently my 2DS broke recently, (yes I know, I liked the design of the 2DS, it felt comfortable, it was cheaper, and I don't care for 3d), and I need a new one.
-The New 2DS XL is $50 cheaper than a New 3DS XL. (that is a whole 3DS game and $10 less than a Switch game that is full retail price)
-Like I said, I don't care for the 3d and the new 2ds xl looks slick and good imo.
-I have the money to preorder the New Nintendo 2DS XL right now to get it on launch day.
-What do you guys think? Please leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments. They are greatly apperatiated. I know that some people hate or dislike the new 2ds xl. If so, that is fine, just please don't go ranting about it in the comments. I just need your guys help. Thanks!

L

Luca Alberto Burgos

Just buy another 2ds it's only 79 bucks

K

Kirk Nelson

Recently it broke, recently.

But in all seriousness, get the XL, it folds to fit in your pocket. If I didn't have a new 3DS XL before they announced that I would have gotten it.

C

Christian H Eggers

Is the alternative to not have any access to 3DS software? I know we are all hot on the Switch right now, but that would be criminal! The 3DS has such great games and I assume you already have a library since you had a 2DS. Pre-order for sure!

H

Hakim Leveille

Who needs a 2DS when you have a Switch?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom