Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Reasons for and against playing official?

A

Amy Craig

For - lots of people to play with and help u out and vice versa.
Against. The extreme lag

C

Connor Young

Official is more skilled

S

Scott TurtleMan Taylor

Trolls everywhere

G

Glenn Taylor

Official is more satisfying when you accomplish something, but there is a different dynamic. I am currently taking a break from official. Server politics, in tribe fighting, and constant grinding take a toll. It turns into a job that doesn't pay. Dedicated is a completely different play style, and is more fun in the short term. However, player dedicated likely won't last. All it takes is for the host to lose interest and everything is gone. My heart will always be in official, but it's fun to take a break and just PvP on a dedicated every once in a while.

D

Daniel D Ravager

Most toxic game around pvp and 60% of time community. If you have a group of friends with 2 people that can be on whenever no one else is to guard your shit then better off. But without it its not worth it. Been that way since preview was released before actual game. Now just more toxic and half if not most who argue its not usually are part of the problem

S

Sam Gane

To be honest, I've played on official in my own tribe, with a mega tribe, and all the types of dedicated. Honestly unless you intend on making the game your side job, official is too toxic and requires so much more work only to have it all stolen.

Dedicated servers suck by means of over congestion with absurd boosted rates, but there are quite a few of them out there that have a nice balance, and you don't have to live on the game to get anywhere. It just takes time to find one that matches your playing style.

I have a couple i could list if interested.

L

Leif Young

Well, official is long ass time. It like a job really, grinding for 5 stones per rock compare to a hundred. I am not planning to play for years on one server, get it roll little faster. So I don't get bored at lvl 50 grinding metals.

L

Levi Doty

Other than my home server I think the only reason I have for NOT playing official is running into people on other servers that are rude on an epic level. Having to cross to Rag or Scorched for your Griff or Wyvern tends to turn into a least one person trying to get you to leave because it's "their server". I think the only other thing that can turn people off of official is that there are a huge amount of servers that put down more pillars that there are dinos to prevent any new players from joining. WC should address things like that so that those who play official can go and get their wyvern or griff without facing ridicule for not being on a server from day 1. That and lag :)

E

Ethan O'Neil

Cancer

R

Ryan Mc Dade

used to have time to play but then needed to pay mortgage on house and look after father so dedi it is

R

Ryan Milford

On official you don't lose everything just because another player decides to shutdown their server.

M

Matt Berger

Assholes, being an asshole

L

Lance Lopez

Do you really wanna spend an hour taming something that'll die when you're not online

R

Romeo Davis

Its the only game mode that counts

L

Lachlan Munns

3hrs to tame one dino
4 days of imterupted sleep for a rex

Thats why i dont play official

T

Trey Lunceford

People who don't cut it for official play dedicated

Z

Zach Cole

I'm solo on official with 4 rex's and a perfect tamed griffin, its really fun if you like the grind. Dedicated is trash no matter what it will eventually crash and corrupt and you will lose everything.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom