Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Reasons for and against playing official?

L

Luke Allen

Reasons for and against playing official?

P

Paddy Kelly

Against takes too long to do stuff and the player base is more toxic there I’ve found

J

Jennifer Leonard

Trading and transfers to other servers. If you don't like it upload and move. Pve has orp now. No admin abuse

J

Jennifer Leonard

I really think trading is fun and is a selling point of this gane to me.

T

Thomas Berry

Don't have 7 hours to tame a Quetz anymore lol

K

Katie Marshall

Requires so much time on official, hard to work full time and get anywhere in the game.

A

Andy Keasey

Nothing wrong with official, I just know that once you get involved it's really hard to get uninvolved. It's like an addiction where every hour of my days (besides school) were taken up by ark. I lost a good amount of friends and stuff because I played too much ark official, eventually I just started playing without having fun, just mindlessly grinding and what not. Only joy I had was helping new tribes on my favorite tame (Megaloceros) but then one day when I was offline my tribe mate tried using my tame and got it killed from fall damage. That little stunt kinda was the pushing factor in me leaving official, actually leaving ark for a very long time because I couldn't find the fun in it. Eventually I found my friends playing dedicated all of them having a good laughing even if they got raided so I tried it out and I find it is much more lax so that's why I play dedicated. It gives me time for other things as well as other people.

T

Tracy Dale

don't have the time or patients for official lol.
Unofficial I play with a decent troll free community and we all laugh and get on

C

Connor Zimmerman

the grind is ass

B

Brandon Tyrrell

For because its legit

T

Trevor Tuls

For because the maps don't change every week, no admins spawning stuff in for themselves, and no rules.

W

William Earl Hammonds

My only issue is still tribes pillaring places off in PVE. If I spawn in south 1, 2, or 3 I want to at least be able to build a fire or something small to get started

N

Nicholas John

Reasons for. It can be fun to work together with like minded people. Reasons against. It take to long to do shit and you are better off playing on your own server with like minded people. Boosted.

K

Krystal Hendrock

For official: no admin abuse or risk of server ending/being wiped

Against official: have to invest more time because lower rates, no rules, so therefore no protection unless you have a big tribe/alliance with a big tribe.

M

Mark Stephens

The official settings should be changed or give us more variety settings. Like official boosted servers and servers that let you carry in pve and no tribe pvp.

J

Jeffery Smith

I'm already married. I don't need anymore commitment lol

R

Ryan Dwayne Locklear

For it, because you don't have to worry about the server crashing
Against it - because it takes a life time to do anything and personally I don't have the time to play official

W

Winston Charles Holland

Why not???? Trolls trolls and more trolls!

R

Ron Bjork

For: Less likely to get a server wipe.

Against: I have a life.

M

Matt Elston

I'm both ... but only real benefit of official is everything you do actually counts .. no boosts or rules changed ... buuuttt... it's a freaking lagfest maps are over populates and over built and most people in official are troll turds

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom