Contact advertising [email protected]

Really thinking about buying an account to learn heroes I really, really suck at while...

C

Colin Marner

Really thinking about buying an account to learn heroes I really, really suck at while the sale is going on- meaning Doomfist and Hanzo only. Is it worth $20?

E

Eddy Wild

Only if you place with them and play mostly them on there

T

Travis Doyle

doomfist is easy to play if you have any game time on reinhardt to aim the charge (add in flick shot styles for added 360 no scope charges) andi to start try get up high like a genji ect so you initiate with seismic slam then shoot uppercut shoot and then a charge if needed to finish a target or to escape.

J

Jakeb Bennett

I could help you with hanzo aim, im a lucio main, but i find hanzo to be pretty easu

C

Chris Gouw

is it worth buying an alternate account to learn situational heroes and throw other people's games in the process? hell no

K

Kimmy Truong

Hyun Jong Lee

S

Stephen Ruiz

Why would you pay money to do something you can do already on the game you already ow

A

Amanda Schnaare

I have a smurf account I made that I don’t use. If you want it, message me. I bought it to test shit and just never went back to it. I just need to remember my login

J

Juan Navarro

Might do this myself

C

Chris Johnson

Wait why do you need to buy another account to play different hero’s?

S

Shannon Fellows

Just practice in custom games...

P

Patricio E Gandara

S

Shaun Combrinck

it all depends on what $20 is to you, for me its my annual games budget so i would not do it. But there is logic to it.

A

Ariel Arturo Acosta Lopez

i don't get this people trying to get another account to play heroes they don't usually play, you always can do that on your account, just go qp or practice range.

M

Martina Mihail

I got a second account just so I could play only do on it since my main is only support and no one would let me play do there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom