Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Really hate seeing this game slowly die off its all shit nitrado servs where are...

D

Douglas Stewart

Really hate seeing this game slowly die off its all shit nitrado servs where are peoples guts and glory get on official pvp and stop a great game dying out and dont blame mega tribes or alphas wiping thts part of the game its a numbers game get communicating theres some awesome official players out there build yourself a decent size tribe i mean cmon wheres the spirit anymore

R

Ryan Adams

It's impossible to build up and get established on official servers because of alphas and douchebags, official is dead

D

Douglas Stewart

Wrong attitude though yes alphas have a tendecy to wipe the whole red is dead thing is understandable and also frustrating equally but main problem is too many tribes talk trash in global whilst the smart tribes who wanna be hidden will either not speak or hardly will pop up in chat, they also have the tendecy to build in the most obvious of spots beaches main spawn points etc. You need to build hidden earn the respect of the alphas because they cant find you or because its really hard to wipe you thats what we did and were now the alpha but we gained our place in alpha alliance because they had respect out of not being able to wipe us cause they couldnt find us so the moral of the game the more stealth and harder you are to raid the more chance of an alliance happening and your place gets earned rome wasnt built in a day my friend

R

Richard Cafferkey

Fuck official because of chair glitch and undermapping fuck that

R

Richard Cafferkey

Mega tribe are just a bunch of glitchers

D

Douglas Stewart

Thats an issue wildcard will need to address been there fault since 2015 ffs but instead they let it slide and let the cheats have "one more chance" as they put it, alot of megas either under map or dupe but there only doing it to get one up on each other there all at war on there own servers with one another so this shouldnt effect small to medium tribes who dont give a shit bout tht stuff its all for kids if you ask me but i wont point fingers and blame megas i blame wildcard for letting an exploit be in the game for so long its their error not the players that being said those players have no morals either if thwy cheat because there only ruining there own experience.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom