Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Re-Posting. Looking for a mod team. I've got one of the more complicated parts of the...

S

Shawn Kincaid

Re-Posting. Looking for a mod team. I've got one of the more complicated parts of the project out of the way. And am now unveiling the project. I need people who are familiar with models, materials, textures, armatures, and animation. I am porting over Metroid into ark (ARKtroid. Final name). I have one sample here I am willing to put out. PM me if you are interested in joining. Be sure to include any areas you would be willing to help in.

As promised. Say hello to Omega Ridley. One of many assets I have sitting ready for this project.

K

Kimberley Claes

I need too people for armatures ,animation and know use ark mod

J

Jack Aslan

I can do modeling? I use Solid Edge and can import it into working with Blender, but I cannot use blender.

J

Justin Nuckols

Your best recruiting would come from the shady realm of unreal engine forums. Unfortunately I have retired my developer pc. But I know they have a recruitment thread there.

Good luck this looks interesting.

D

Daniel Rumble

Just download epic games app and I think you can find a community of modders

S

Shawn Kincaid

that's still unreal forums. i'm looking for people who play the game and share the same interest

J

Josh Evans

pixelmon was pulled due to copyright infringement. im sure now that this has publicly been advertised on facebook, it will as well as soon as its developed/released. please dont take other people's ideas/models/graphics/work, its shitty. atleast have the sense to change the name of future projects to hide them better. they will last longer   ARK: Arm Gun Blue Man Guy Semi Robot Thing Person sounds perfect.

S

Shawn Kincaid

You really don't know how a port works do you?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom