Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire...

S

Sean McDade

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server

Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire server I host are! We made the switch launch day. Our server is always on, and we are quick to update it and restart it when that happens, as it always does.

We have a decent population, hitting up to 26 people online at one time a couple days ago, but we would really like to have about that many, if not a few more, all the time!! So come join!

We like to have good people, who like PvP and aren't dicks about it. We have a few simple rules like 1) Don't base wipe. 2) Don't kill passives. 3) Don't grief people. 4.) Please destroy garbage structures (fires, huts, spike walls) when you move on, to help prevent lag!

Simple right?!?

Small tribe oriented! More fun to have a bunch of 2-7 man(or woman) tribes than 2 or 3 large tribes.

No starter packs. Earn and make your way through the game, don't expect handouts.

Offline raid protection..... we recently decided after a poll on our Facebook page to enable ORP, with a buffer time when some first logs out. But nothing is set in stone!

Gather rates, XP, stats are all going to be as close to official as possible. Taming will go up to x3. And we will give a slight boost to breeding (0.5), maturation (x5), all that baby stuff. Structure collision turned off, so build away! Loot drops and fishing will also have a tiny buff. We have 1 admin (me!) and I play and PvP. Admin logging will be on. Only keep admin for the occasional dino wipe and to get rid of people who don't follow out simple rules.

Got questions? Ask.

Join the page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom