Contact advertising [email protected]

PC question. (real dumb, even) is there voice chat available at all? how do you enable it?

E

Eddie Murdock

question. (real dumb, even)
is there voice chat available at all? how do you enable it?

E

Eddie Murdock

I would like to chat with ppl I play with online. is that even available? be nice to talk to others as I play. newb4life

E

Eddie Murdock

<--ShinyPants

A

Andrew Mahaney

If u want it permanently on, u have to turn off push to talk in the settings. Otherwise, u just hold down whatever ur push to talk button is (idk default, as I use discord for all my voice chat) and speak. Its only fireteam chat tho, i dont think u can speak to people not in ur party

A

Andrew Mahaney

also, not to rain on ur parade any harder, but if ShinyPants is ur battle.net tag, ur never gonna have anyone add you. U need to include the # and numbers after ur name. For instance, my name is Im2shady4u13. But unless i tell people Im2shady4u13#1755, theyd never be able to add me

N

Nilagni Banerjee

You'd be better off using discord

E

Eddie Murdock

So, when you use discord, is there a place to join people that can help you do missions?

E

Eddie Murdock

Or is it all crucible based..

E

Eddie Murdock

I get my a$$ fed to me in the crucible

N

Nilagni Banerjee

Umm... on discord you can find servers(the same as groups on facebook) where people get chatrooms(text and writtens).. just like this one there are a lot of groups(servers) for destiny 2.. some are also for a single clan. You can join a lfg server which has got lots people looking for an activity. I dont know the link and im not on my PC so any member might give it to you

E

Eddie Murdock

on discord, I am murdock74#9649

A

Adam Danger

Yeah there's an in-game voice-chat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom