Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Purchasing my Nintendo Switch with a few games tomorrow. Looking forward to it. What...

M

Michael King Lee

Purchasing my Nintendo Switch with a few games tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
What are the key accessories you recommend?

F

Fer Santamaría

A carrying case and a screen protector!

ד

דניאל אשכנזי

Screen protector and a hard travel case

R

Ramiro Escamilla

Hori Playstand and Pro Controller

J

Jeff Clark

Make sure you get a tempered glass screen protector, the pro controller is awesome if you are gonna play in docked mode.

J

Justin Newton

Screen protector, pro controller and xenoblade 2.

R

Ryan Day

Definitely get the nunchuk

D

Danxiel Covarrubias

Travel case and like $40 bux for 9 parchments and Overcooked. Two great co-op games. I don't use a screen protector and it's fine. And the pro controller is amazing but hey sometimes money is tight at first. You can hold off on that and a memory card for a while

R

Richard K. Rivera

Tempered glass screen protector, pro controller (Xenoblade Chronicles 2 edition if you are into that game), a travel case, portable charger, Hori playstand

D

Don Walton Jr

Screen protector

P

Phil Yellott

Glass screen protector like the amFilm ones on Amazon. Case/shell if you are going to be playing mostly portable. This is the Mumba shell.
Pro Controller is good as well.

Z

Zainal Abidin

First: Screen protector and full body silicon case.

My friend has this oily/shiny-like stain on the joycon (around the buttons) which wont come off no matter how he tried to clean it

J

Justin McGowan

128+gig micro sdxc and screen protector

J

Justin McGowan

Also the screen protector does not need to be glass at all, they're meant for glass screens, the Switch has a plastic screen so it won't break or shatter like a smart device screen at all. If you can get them cheap it doesn't matter but for the extra price there's no point.

L

Lern A Leśon

Protect the cons with official licensed products like the globes a memory sd of 128 or more and some headphones and a carrying case

J

J.D. Hall

Screen protector is an absolute must

S

Sean Hummel

You won’t hear this a lot, but the most important accessory besides a travel case is another charger. If you have to unplug your dock to get to your charger every time you travel it’s a waste of time.

Also, get Breath of the Wild. Don’t question this...get it - it’s one of the greatest games of all time.

R

Rafael Kwasi

If you do not want to invest in the Pro Controller, the J-C Charging Grip might be a good idea, I like to use it.

M

Marco Maltese

Tempered glass screen protector, 128gb Micro SD card minimum, pro controller, hard travel case, gaming headphones and enjoy

N

Nayab Warach

I really like the new new butterfox case. Lots of room and great quality. (Butterfox made a new model)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom