Contact advertising [email protected]

Proof that game still has poor balance and why Mercy needs to nerfed ASAP

N

Noman Saleem

Proof that game still has poor balance and why Mercy needs to nerfed ASAP

C

Cody Johnston

I actually got her achievement on my other account. I have her achievement for 4+ Rez and now 6 in one life.

M

Matt Coulter

Why re post this in the same group? Theres a thing called meta. There will always be heros used more often than others. Counters and counters of counters.

I

Ignacio A. Pedraza

Then if this is proof that mercy “needs” a nerf then we can all agree that this is proof that Symmetra needs buff because of her low pick rate.

S

Susanne Lindskog

I can't even see what that is supposed to be bc it's so small and pixelated af lol

N

Nico Alagiyawanna

1. More pixels pls.
2. Poor Reaper I told you..
3. Mercy got nerfed last patch but crying one tricks are still happy playing her..

K

Kevin Kusanagi

If pickrate = broken char then let's nerf d.va/Winston/Zen right? (Even tho they aren't broken but have high PRs)

S

Shannon Fellows

I don't get these posts. Do people want all heroes to have an equal pick rate? Because that's near impossible

S

Susanne Lindskog

People just have their own preferences, you can't tell people who like playing mercy to not play her, or nerfing her because of that. It just sounds silly imo.

C

Connor Bishop

Wooooooooooo I'm a minority!!! Sombra mains ftw!!!!

R

Ruben Garcia

Then based on this also nerf dva, winston ,zen, and tracer

A

Aaron Icardi

Agree on the mercy nerf and it's coming but the game is pretty balanced imo. You won't have identical pick rates for all the heroes, it's impossible. But the fact almost all of them are being used one way or another is a good sign. A few months ago it was mirror dive in ALL maps and in all games and THAT was poor balance.

E

Emily Broekhuizen

Dva is ridiculously high too

J

James Knight

Her only Job is to Heal u can't do massive Damage if u just kill her 1st she won't be a problem in your games

M

Martín Gabriel Cravero

Rein used less than reaper? Damn

S

Sheri Galvin

I'm a mercy/sombra main that wants rez GONE. I'd like it to be replaced with something else just so that I don't have to keep adapting to changes (I'm able to though). Not sure what it should be replaced with though.

L

Luna Bellinski

All they need to do with Mercy is get rid of her rez. Until this happens she's always going to be very overly picked and always going to seem unbalanced regardless of what they do with the rest of her kit

M

Martín Gabriel Cravero

Res is a broken mechanic. It literallu doubles a hero's participation on a teamfight. And that's every x seconds.
Also, good mercy's will hang in the back or be protected. You can't "just kill her".

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom