Contact advertising [email protected]

Probably gonna get hate but I would like to see a Genji re-work . I'm a Genji main and...

D

Dyllan Poe

Probably gonna get hate but I would like to see a Genji re-work . I'm a Genji main and I know his skill ceiling is high, however I feel like he could be a little better. Like his right click fan is nearly useless a lot of the time. I would just like to see him get a bit more attention. I dont want him o.p just more viable. Its sad when playing my main literally irritates me 9/10 because I'm so easily killed by pretty much any other charecter.

G

Genji Shimada

His fan shuriken has an instant kill combo mechanic along with being perfect to use while being the hardest hero to properly master in game in the sense of his entire kit. Genji is fine and does not need a rework for anything. Any additional aspects to Genji will make him over powered. Just look at him back in s1-s2 of competitive. They had to reduce his animation cancel speed because of how broken he was.

Its not useless at all, you're probably not using it right. /: Perhaps watch some guides. He can 1v1 most characters with not an issue and farm ultimate very quickly from tanks and finish them off too.

B

Bilaal Ijaz

Genji is actually perfectly fine right now, he has counters and people that he counters, his whole kit is skill based and he works well in specific team comps. The only people in the game who need reworks are torbjorn and sym imo

M

Matt Bubp

....What? You want Genji to be more viable? I'm confused.

L

Luis Arriaga

Genji like Winston is one of the most balanced characters in the game

M

Mikaela Katsigiannaki

top kek

Z

Zac Murphy

Then you are bad

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

More viable???
He’s close to being a necessary pick in the current meta, he’s almost always picked in the professional league
He literally could not be more viable at this point
Apologies but I don’t understand your point at all.

If playing your main annoys you that much then you probably need to take a break and play some other characters.

Genji right now is in a pretty good spot.

S

Silvan Melnik

Not sure if bait, or rly rly bad genggi player.

E

Eduardo Ramirez

As a genji main, you are wrong, he's completely fine lol

J

Joe Jenkins

if you think his right click is nearly useless then it's pretty apparent you don't know how to play genji

D

Dyllan Poe

Love how everyone just says I'm bad because of my opinion. That's great I'm not professional but by no means am I bad. But whatever I guess. Its just annoying how there are charecters that can just spam left/right click and wipe genji with nearly no effort at all. Can't dodge everything. Just sucks playing a high skill charecter to be beat out by leftclick spams is all.

D

Dyllan Poe

My opinion and experiences with other players makes me bad? Hm alright then.

K

Kelli Flynn

Imagine how unstoppable Necros, Shadowburn, Shadder2k would be if that ever went through. No.

C

Chris Fahmy

You honestly want to use his fan against tanks, not skinny ass squishies that like to zigzag jump.

S

Sam Gore

I'm not calling you bad, but if you believe his right click fan is useless then you have way more time that needs to be put into genji, his right click with a dash, if I'm not mistaken can wipe a 200 hp character. just learn the spread and hit headshots, I barely use his left click lol

B

Brandon Culley

I stopped reading when you said his fan was useless

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom