Contact advertising [email protected]

Played the Destiny 2 beta and I feel it's just like the 1st. Got bored of it pretty...

D

Durvelle Greene

Played the Destiny 2 beta and I feel it's just like the 1st. Got bored of it pretty quickly. I wouldn't recommend it unless you just like the franchise.

B

Brandon Ramos

Heard the same thing from a buddy. Plays exactly like the first, and looks exactly like the first. Kind of disappointing. They should just go back and do Halo.

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Well yeah man, guardians are still fighting the Cabal?! Lol.... on all the same maps and planets.. it's a joke..

D

Durvelle Greene

Also developers stated the game is uncapped and can handle upto 144FPS but I felt it still felt sluggish. Hopefully it becomes better optimized.

K

Kevin James Contratto

That's ashame for sure was really hoping it would change from the first but oh well maybe it will but I never liked the first

N

Nick Harrington

I liked destiny1, not sure about the changes (no proper secondaries) but kinda liked that countdown mode - seems a bit more fun with smaller teams and not having everyone using fcking shotguns constantly - more tactical and skilful

Still on the other hand, I miss using the shotgun constantly lol

Was left slightly underwhelmed though if I'm honest

C

Christopher Allen

Or if you just enjoy gaming with a bunch of preteens

N

Nick Trypus

Mike Darby

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom