Contact advertising [email protected]

Peter approved this post, so here goes. Huge giveaway! You have a chance to win this...

C

CJ Kyles

Peter approved this post, so here goes.

Huge giveaway! You have a chance to win this poster for free, signed by six voices of Overwatch. This was only available at BlizzCon 2017. All you have to do is follow me on Twitch, and the winner will be announced on March 1st. Good luck!

Follow me at twitch.tv/ICRAZYJI

G

Gabe Chestnut

Oh shoot!

J

Justin Lira Aguero

U got doomfists blood I wanted to get his autograph but the lines were too long

J

Julie Simard

Followed, will gladly watch your content too. That giveaway is very generous of you.

K

Kyle Tulloch

I followed

C

Cora HS

Oh, that's awesome :) Followed. I'll be dropping by if I see your stream online.

C

CJ Kyles

I stream five days a week, with Wednesdays and Sundays off. I usually start around 9:30pm MST, but that might change in the upcoming weeks. I play on PS4, and recently started PC as well.

Thanks for the follows everyone and good luck!

S

Stacey Dougher

Followed

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

Followed! Your twitch looks fun to watch definitely will look out for streams, and fingers crossed I win thank you for being so generous ☺

C

CJ Kyles

Thanks for following me everyone, this is just a token of appreciation.

C

CJ Kyles

My streaming schedule is going to change really soon, and I'll be available during the day. I'll still be streaming five days a week. Again, if you haven't followed, you can by going here:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

CJ Kyles

Remember everyone, there's plenty of time! Follow me, and have the chance to win this!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom