Contact advertising [email protected]

Papa Jeff should consider letting the community create some skins for the game. It...

L

Louis Lau

Papa Jeff should consider letting the community create some skins for the game. It will make this game more vibrant.

M

Max Persson

If they make better ones than that, sure.

O

Omar V. Martinez

While there are some good skin concepts from the fans, keep in mind that a lot of skins have to do with lore, so they must be selective of what comes in

A

Ashley Mander

I agree with this. I play a game called final fantasy 14 and every so often they have contest where players can design outfits. They get voted on and the winner gets put in the game. Yes 14 is an mmo but still, it could happen in overwatch

J

Jhonatan Remigio

That mercy blackwatch would be killer

O

Onat Çalık

These are great but it would be very hard to sneak up on someone with that reaper skin lol

R

Robert Nathan

not it wouldn't. it would just lead to everyone bitching about why someone else's work was picked instead of theirs. there is already enough complaining in overwatch

S

Spencer Crea

Totally agree.

M

MarkAnthony Aloysius Christmas

That hellspawn suit... if those flames are animated...boy

J

Juan Nunez

I want that hellspawn!!

C

Chris Johnson

Mercy should have black hair for that skin though

S

Sotos Michas

At least Blizzard could add some of these skins to honor their fans. That Hellspawn skin is godlike!

C

Cally Green

No. If they make overwatch open source, that means everyone can create all sorts of stuff from dumb skins to mods and automated bots

L

Loo Sarango

Fuck this community

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

One thing you have to consider with Blizzard is that they spend a lot of time on their character's design and silhouettes. If all we saw was the Black outline or shadow of any Overwatch character we'd all know who it was. Opening up community design would take some of that away, if ideas were publically posted people would get angry if their favorite ideas were not chosen.

I don't know how Blizzard does this and keeps their fanbase from giving them backlash.

A

Ansarum Shaharumon

.... tf2 remembers giving the community the power....

D

Dillon Holt

Omg that hanzo tho

Z

Zachary Ferns

Have you seen that magician genji fanmade skin where he throws playing cards and reloads by getting them from under his sleeve? badass.

A

Ariadna Torrekens

No, but I would love an adepta sororita/marine skin for Reinhardt or Dva

C

Chris Howard

all of them look fucking amazing tbh, well those 3 do

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom