Contact advertising [email protected]

Overwatch League Season 1 has completed and Koreans man, Koreans everywhere. I have a...

K

Kshitij Raj

Overwatch League Season 1 has completed and Koreans man, Koreans everywhere. I have a feeling that very soon we would only see Koreans in every pro overwatch team..... Nerf them Jeff what are u waiting for.....

K

Kai River

they're talented. so what.

M

Michael Bates

Idc what nationality they are was a freaking awesome match and is there even 6 British Pro players that could make a league team?

C

Chris Young

Korean teams practice 8-12 hours a day. It's a job to them. But teams in EU and NA don't really practice as seriously as them.

C

Christina Lyle

Wasn't there an Admin post about not making OWL about race. Plenty of professional teams acquire talents from outside their home area. So your point is moot. Stop crying and enjoy OWL if you want to beat someone or some team do better and practice. Race is irrelevant in skill based settings.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Posted the same stuff and ppl started calling me racist. I’m no against Koreans but it’s not Korean league. Folks from other countries deserve a chance too.

N

Nathaniel Rocha

Pretty prejudice man. Not all Koreans are great at video games. That's like saying "look at all these black people playing football! Why isn't there more (insert race here)"

C

Christopher Brown

I don't care if the league is 100% Korean. If NA players aren't good enough then they shouldn't play.

Same answer as men vs women in OWL

M

Mario Flores

Not season one just stage one, the first season is like five stages

C

Christie Hammons

It isn't about their race as much as it is their gaming culture. Gamers are like pro football players (in popularity) in the US. It is so popular that there are more people interested in gaming and therefore more talent to pull from.

M

Mikah Lavellan

The teams picked up who the best of the best were. Race doesn't matter. If you're pro, you're pro. They're not gonna waste all that money on a plat female or bronze whoever just for inclusiveness.

C

Cameron Egbert

If they're the best at the game, they're the best, teams shouldn't be pick and choose for diversity, it's the best of the best, not race olympics

R

Robert Holmes

Well tbh Outlaws havent got a Korean player and they overall 2nd in Stage 1 soooo not everyone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom