Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Our 55 person clan has died somehow. Looking for a new large and active clan that...

J

Jared Marr

Our 55 person clan has died somehow.

Looking for a new large and active clan that raids and does trials for 3 of us.

I have flawless and raid experience.

Only thing I haven't done is prestige raid.

T

Tariq Barakat

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

hey dude we do raid normal and prestige and nf pvp everything just join our discord

M

Michael Tunstall

Looking for a clan? Want to play with people who actually want to help? Kings of the Guardians are looking for PC players to join our clan. We're a PS4 clan however looking to go 50/50 with our PC community. We currently have 29 spots left in our clan and it's all dedicated to PC players.

Milestones:

Level 6 clan
Multiple completions of the raid
Trials - flawless completed
Migrated chat onto discord
Helped each other hit 305 power
Exotics
Prestige nightfall completed weekly

The list goes on... We're looking for admins to run our PC section of the clan. If you're interesting in joining us please consiser:

Clan:

Discord:

Drop your bnet below. Hope to see you online!

REV1221

M

Matthew Simoneau

You’re leaving a giant dead clan, then looking for another giant clan that will also die in a week?

J

Jared Marr

Sweet I'll check you guys out tonight.

No idea what's happened with our clan the past 2 weeks. 55 people and there's rarely ever 2 ppl on now.

M

Michael Tunstall

We looking for people like you who's going to be active. Our clan is literally waiting for season two. But we need PC players who want to be active and also be admins of our PC community. I know it's an ask but in a week's time we will be active again :)

A

Amir Gelman

Let me just say that I think it’s a thing that clans die fast. I was in a clan, people in raid channels, NF whatever... then one day - almost zero people. A bunch of Russians get into a channel and that’s all I see now.
So wierd

J

Jared Marr

A lot of people are 305 and have all the gear. I'm sure there will be more people back when Osirus comes out.

M

Mingo Abundez

Same lol at launch it was 48 players went to 100 only half play, now only 10 play lol

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

North America,
Max Level,
Require To use D2 App,
Join our voice chat!

Be active and join us out !
Looking for core Raid players!

Check out our #Destiny2 clan!

T

Tim Cmn Nguyen

They didn't die. They left because this game is getting boring

A

Adam Reed

Our clan is far from dead.... We play every week and just did the prestige raid

R

Ruben Mendoza

We're looking for new or experienced Guardians if you'd like to join! We have plenty of active players from all over the world and an active Discord! We run raids/nightfalls/weeklys every week as a clan and are always helpful if you've never done the raid!

R

Ruben Mendoza

We run the raid multiple times a week for clan mates and such so join if you're interested about to hit level 6 this week

E

Edgar Hegner

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom