Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Originally started playing Ark right after I broke up with a very serious girlfriend....

C

Christopher Snow

Originally started playing Ark right after I broke up with a very serious girlfriend. It consumed me fully for about 6 months. Arc has showed me that life sucks as a homeless scrub, and when you build up and you think you're big and bad there is always someone bigger and badder than you out there. So politics become just as important as bullets. It's amazing how much of a community there is within such a glitchy game. if this game has taught me anything it's that I like to take abuse and love to try to meet challenging expectations. And Ark is a complete personification of what's wrong with me as a person. I recently quit Ark and got back with my ex, because I feel like if I'm going to have to deal with abuse and unrealistic expectations I'm at least getting a blowjob out of it.

M

Mike Hill

Exactly lol

M

Mike Hill

Im with ya. Id rather have a purdy mouth over a purdy game too lol

M

Michael Green

Factz

L

Landon Johnson

I feel this. Ark was a big issue between my gf and i. And after some drama with tribe mates, i was like fuck this lol

V

Victor Vinzenz Gabow

That escalated quickly

M

Michael Kesel Jr

She abuses you? Turn in your man card shave your beard and change your shit into something pink

M

Michael Kesel Jr

You both should date other men

M

Mike Hill

Real men wear pink

C

Carlos Castillo

Right on

N

Nicole Negron

Wow lololololol

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Bruuuuuh the last damn sentence

B

Benji Greaves

No one cares .....

M

Mark Gato Williamson

Real pink wear men.

S

Stevie Sabala

Boo dump that bitch and get to grindin

K

Kevin Quinn

Steven Mc Commack Jordan Wilson FUCKIN EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW in C minor!

J

Jord Hughes

can we please all take a moment to appreciate what a fucking hero this man is.

P

Paula Doggett

Jade Minxie Joeri Robberecht Paolo Peveling

M

Mitchell Nessett

Dude after my fiancé left me I started playing ark very seriously. It helped me get over some serious shit in my own head through the process of losing tames etc...

T

Trey Warde

Saddest. Story. Ever.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom