Contact advertising [email protected]

Opinions on my mercy drawing? Used a random picture off google with no credits as a...

H

Haylie Kay

Opinions on my mercy drawing? Used a random picture off google with no credits as a resource, any constructive criticism is welcome!

Edit: original artist is
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
!

Extra edit after deletion and repost: using a drawing as a resource does not automatically mean tracing :) ((also fixed her hair lmao))

L

Logan Helton

Better than I can do lol

J

John Calderon

Well done! Don’t worry about the negativity always that going online.

P

Péter Kerekes

s t o p t r a c i n g

C

Casper Grandin

I'm sorry, but you can see here that you traced it. Tracing does not help you with art, it only shows that you are fine with stealing other peoples art. I am really offended by this as an artist myself, I've had people remove me watermark on my pieces and use it as their own and say "Hey look at what i did! Give me criticism please!"

Please just remove this post, and then actually try to draw it from scratch. I beg of you, for all artists getting their shit stolen. Just try and draw if from scratch, not from your screen.

J

Jonathan Martin

You didn't use a source, you straight up copied it bro that's not sourcing. If you used a pose reference that would be different

Ü

Ülises Barrios

Nice !

C

Carli Chebanova

As we can't confirm whether or not the drawing was traced, we're leaving it up. Please keep the comments civil.

A

Aztec Sovereign

Once again stop tracing, Learn anatomy, find your own art style, don't say you drew something and used it as reference when it's a 1:1 copy

W

Wilfredo Marrero

cheers love the cavalry's here

R

Raimone Gresham

I can’t even draw a decent nose. So you’re Monet to me.

A

Aleksandra Michalowska

Tracing is shit, you wont get attention, people are not stupid they will notice. Enjoy

V

Vanessa Foxette

Casper Grandin lined up the pics. Its traced. You cant ask for advice and criticism on a piece that isnt yours and doesnt actually portray your own artistic talent.

C

Carli Chebanova

More comments about tracing will be deleted + a small mute

A

Alexzandrea Hendrix

This is offensive and disrespectful to artists
No offense
But uh u know... U live a day u learn I hope c:

C

Claire Nicole Sparkman

Constructive critisism is difficult on heavily reference copies. I'd highly recommend looking into Stephen Silver's book The Silver Way if you'd like a pro crash course on drawing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom