Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One One of the most frustrating parts about official is the people who mouth off and try...

L

Lee Martin

One of the most frustrating parts about official is the people who mouth off and try to troll and when u go to hit back they name drop billy n the boys or some other mega tribe. Now fair play to the guys and girls who are actually in these tribes they must put in work to get as big as they are however I reckon half the ones name dropping are liars and is there anywhere I can look up GTs or something to call these people out on their lies.

J

Justin Copley

Most of those guys won’t name drop they’ll just wipe you lol.id say hit back and roll the dice.

L

Lee Martin

That's my thoughts then if they are telling the truth then so be it lol

J

John Glen

Youd know already if he was in what he says he is lol

M

Michael Joss

Yep that happen to ys last night they clamed they were billy and the boys but we messed them up with out tappys they had wyverns and our leader knows a guy that knows the real billy and got on our server and told them to leave or hes wiping there base

M

Michael Joss

If they were real we be wiped already

J

John Glen

100 % bro

J

James Madden

If it was the real deal theyd just wipe you tbh lol

L

Lee Martin

Yea I have had a bunch of guys recently in much smaller tribes telling me they are in billy n the boys but if that's the case wouldn't be wasting their time in a smaller tribe on a different server

D

Daryl Hamilton

Billy and the boys ain't shit

H

Harlan Sagarsee

Lol

D

Dylan Derrick

If they were trolling you they aint because billy and the boys and other mega tribes wont be trolling solo players thats how you dont stay a mega tribe

J

Jerry HAwkins

If a mega is troling you go ahead and fight back. Most of em trolls the days leading up to the server wipe

N

Nathan Linn

You can also check their pics and vids

J

Jack Riley Fox

Loooooool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom