Contact advertising [email protected]

Okey i am usually VERY much against piracy, but what are instances in which piracy is...

M

Marc Risa

Okey i am usually VERY much against piracy, but what are instances in which piracy is okey ? For me it's for games you can't get a hold of anymore anywhere legally except maybe super expensive collectors copies. an example for me is alot of the first Splatterhouse games basically retro games for me.

M

Michael Lossi

If I've bought it in the past and lost the CD or account it was linked to or something.

D

Da Kim

I agree with rare games. For example; I can only emulate games from extinct consoles and cant really buy them. But mainly I would pirate to test a game before buying because Steam's refund system is not to be used as a trial system (they will ban you from the refund system)

J

Joe Mintz

I used to pirate to demo games. But now I just buy, and see if I like it in 2 hours. Wish devs released demos of their games though. Would be more legal haha

J

John Softcheck

I loathe game piracy, but I suppose in cases where a title is no longer available anywhere is reasonable.

L

Luke Brown

£7.99 for Splatterhouse on Ebay.... Guess you didn't look enough. Or up to £30 for the other collectors boxes..

E

Enxty Thump

Games from Ubisoft honestly. Until they learn. Giving is incomplete games is not okay. And I did pirate often to test if my rig could handle the game, but that's not the case anymore nowadays. Or simply, to test the game, if I like, I purchase, if I don't, well whatever. It's not hurting sales of the game anyway. We should have demos like we used to have back in the day.

A

Alex Elward

it's always ok

M

Mustafa Aqil

Fallout 3 is banned in my country so its not available on steam. I think piracy in this case is fine.

A

Alex Hall

I uh.. bought my buddy a copy of assetto Corsa so I could have someone to race without paying full retail. Well, he doesn't even play it :)

J

Jerrymiah Cabungcal

Uhh.. NFSU to NFSPS

G

Gordon James Taylor

Drink up me hearties yoho.. ! ;)

R

Raghav Gupta

It's always ok.

A

Andrew Pautz

I pirate games to try it and if I like it I buy it

C

Chris von Theissen

I often pirated games that are censored in germany. Fuck censorship! Also Merkel can choke on a dick.

R

Richie Newton

Pirate everything!

C

Corey Stone

Every instance. They overcharge for garbage games.

B

Benjamin Shepherd

Pirating a game then buying it if you like it, since no one does demo's anymore

T

Tylor Finn

Bring back demos i wouldn't pirate try before you buy

T

Tylor Finn

I've bought two games without trying first in the last 5 years Kingdom come deliverance and no mans sky because i knew id like em

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom