Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Okay so our PvP kingdoms game has had nice start off, made a bunch off lovely friends...

C

Craig Dodge

Okay so our PvP kingdoms game has had nice start off, made a bunch off lovely friends
Map is bellow..
Peace week. Any PvP done within this week will be warned and then banned. Same for trolling.
1,5,7,13,18,22 are gone. 3+4 are currently not kingdoms. South tropical island is known as the "beginners island" that is where everyone starts off, you have complete access to the village from that island right away. You have to stay on that island until your LVL 15 to join a kingdom or LVL 25 to claim one as your own.
-starter pack is per kingdom includes a lucky dip box.
Village, dino shop, item shop, cafe + quest shop
Events (starts one on sunday)
Other stuff - I have the rules.. pm me
16+

C

Craig Dodge

Scott Draper John Paul New Corey Pipes Tamara Trussell

C

Craig Dodge

Wanna join pm me :)

K

Kathy Smith

This is hands down the best server I've been on. Admins are stellar, ppl are friendly and helpful. No worrying about trolls and kids as it's a private server. Fun events and absolutely no abuse. My new home forever lol

C

Corey Pipes

Well since I can't top that one I'll just say that this is a great server lol. Nah, but it's good company and whether you're new or experienced we are willing to help if you need it

D

Danny Robinson

Pmd you man

M

Matthew Goodremote

i pmd you again

C

Conrad Hill

Jeremy Windham this sounds like what u looking for

B

Blake Pales

I pmd you bro

S

Steven Miller

i want to join

B

Blake Pales

IDK if he's on

C

Corey Pipes

Craig isn't on at the moment but when he is on he will definitely respond to your message

S

Stephen McKay

What is all boosted ?

J

John Paul New

Boosts are at x4 for the time being I think, but will be getting changed in the future I believe

M

Mark Woesin

Pm

J

Jamie Glassenbury

Pm

A

Andrew Blankenship

Pm I looking for friendly sever. And this one sounds great

M

Marianne Champion

Matt P Champion