Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One im looking for a good pve/pvpve server rp is okay with me aslong as i dont have to...

A

Anthony Purcell

im looking for a good pve/pvpve server rp is okay with me aslong as i dont have to wait hours to tame something i have a life and cant sit there waiting for something to tame. orp on

T

Ty McKenzie

Schmidt kingdom

J

Jessica Morningstar

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jessica Morningstar

That is the server page... the stats are pretty boosted ill be doing events during the week and i also have a store set up so you are able to buy stuff. Pve monday three thursday pvp friday threw sunday

J

Jessica Morningstar

Server host is oneshotkill702

A

Alec Guyer

Deathangel159 Xbox One PvP Ragnarok Server

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out our community. Do you want to have the best ARK experience? If so you came to the right place. This a new slightly boosted server so everything will be fresh. I will host a bunch of different events and quests and whatnot so you can win mighty rewards. This is essentially a PvP server but I want to build a great community with no trolls i don't tolerate them. We are here to have the best time possible. I will also do events based on Norse Mythology. Come check it out and feel free to ask any questions.

To join search deathangel159 in “Join Ark” after switching to unofficial pc servers. No password during open recruitment; Join discord to obtain password after.

Server rules:

We encourage a healthy PvP environment with raids, fights, and clan wars but we expect everyone to act like mature adults.

Call out your raids or wars on Discord or Facebook, the victim has 6 hours to acknowledge it. After the 6 hours is up the attacker has up to 72 hours to attack.

NO TROLLING!!

No dino wiping: We get that killing dinos is part of the game but there is no need to kill everything, but there are no rules against it. So protect your dinos.

No main base wiping: The overall base structure should be recognizable, when it comes to crafting station try to keep them intact for easier recovery.

Don’t be toxic we all know trash talking is a part of PvP but there is a point when it goes to far.

Our rules are to be followed by everyone including admins. They are also subject to change but you will know when they do because we will take your input into consideration.

Here is our strike system:

Strike one: the wiping rules do not apply to your tribe for a month.

Strike two: Admin wipe your Dino’s.

Strike three: Admin wipes all your Dino’s and structures, admin disbands your tribe.

Ban will be given to individuals who go past strike three.

Server Settings:

In this server Dino’s have the power they are suppose to. Also building up your defense is just as important as your offence. Subject to change to help the community we are open to suggestions.

· 20 slots (For Now)

· Difficulty 1

· XP x3

· Harvest x2.5

· Taming x8

· Hatching x15

· Maturation x10

· Turret Damage x1.2

· Cave fliers allowed

· Cave damage on

For full server details, how to join discord link, check
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

No payment required to play but is humbly accepted

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom