Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay so lets discuss something. I thought we had it figured out that your loot box...

R

Riley Swim

Okay so lets discuss something. I thought we had it figured out that your loot box loot was decided as soon as you got the box, BUT, I had been saving lootboxes from before Moira was released and almost every loot box had a Moira item in it. Did they update this? Is it now randomized upon opening?

A

Aadil Saqib

You sure newer loot boxes didn't get opened first and then some old ones where you didn't get Moira stuff. Like how many were before Moira and how many after Moira?

A

Aadil Saqib

Or it might be its specific to events. For example, only a winter lootbox can give you winter stuff.

J

Jo Peace

Following

M

Mandy McDonald

As far as I know it’s still decided upon requiring the lootbox however I believe they stack up. So the most recent look box received would be the first you open, so you could be getting a lot of Moira stuff now and then the rest won’t.

J

Jonathan Cuevas

You got Moira stuff because those were the boxes that were automatically chosen first.

D

David Clifton

I have well over 200 loot boxes saved

O

Onat Çalık

I don’t even get the logic behind saving loot boxes...

P

Philipp Jung

I think the loot boxes get updated since moiras items got implemeted into the vanilla rotation

R

Riley Swim

Okay so update. I had about twenty loot boxes saved up and hadn’t played for awhile until after Moira came out. I just recently opened them and even the very last box had Moira items. Which was for sure obtained before they added her.

I

Ian Christian

They are pre determined, if they changed it they'd have informed us but didnt so therefore end of story

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom