Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay im sorry i admit i was being a little bit too toxic lately , i was sucked to the...

A

Adib Dimassi

Okay im sorry i admit i was being a little bit too toxic lately , i was sucked to the other side but now im reformed ‍♂

M

Moon Lys

#toxicforever

J

Jeroen Berghmans

XQC fan????

A

Abdallah Alishah

Lol chill

A

Ahmad Khader

Haha

T

Tyler Bend

Good.

マテウス ソアレス

meanwhile i just got called a ni in siege

R

Robert Valdez

Hey guys his gamer tag is right there lets all report him lol

A

Abhishek Kumar

SJW game

M

Mauro Martinez

That's what you get for saying ggez

A

Adib Dimassi

I was matched against 4 people that had the outlaws i said "outlaws are mad because they are bad" next day i got this mssg...guess i triggered them

M

Marcus Santiago

Ppl need to stop being sissy’s online and realize this is the internet and ppl will say what ever they feel like saying!

M

Max Machado

"please help by staying positive" how does one stay positive on a competitive match where the teammates are all as good as bots?

D

Dylan Varley

People shouldn't be so soft. If someone wants to shit talk on an online game then let them

C

Chris Rock

That's such pussy shit, blizzard needs to suspend people for real shit not talking the way that they don't like lmao

D

Daniel Munguia

mmm, I'm also kinda toxic sometimes but some shitheads take it to the extremes. Im in favor to telling someone that he/she sucks ONCE and having some perspective that , at the end of the day its just a game.There some entitled assholes who flame others for not ve spent 200+ hours in the game. In that case, EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME PRINCESS but we have other games to play and some real life things going on.

J

Javaad Ijaz

We’re all victim to being a little bit toxic, it’s okay :)

D

Doug Shaw

You dont have enough badges to train me

S

Steven Cabal

Okay im sorry i admit i was being a little bit too toxic lately , i was sucked to the other side but now im reformed ‍♂

H

Hiten Kadam

Is Spamming Attack the Objective and Move the Payload Bannable?? I have really bad habits of spamming this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom