Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Okay, I'm having a problem that I'm hoping the community can provide insight for: Last...

A

Austin Weber

Okay, I'm having a problem that I'm hoping the community can provide insight for:
Last night when I signed into ark (xbox one), I went to the sessions list to search for the private server my friends and I have purchased (nitrado unofficial PC). After confirming all the proper search credentials, and refreshing multiple times, our server does not appear. Then I proceeded to hard shutdown my console and restart. After doing so, server still does not appear. Checked for "Open" NAT, it was golden. Checked ark health status, still all good. I then had the owner of our server, shut down and restart the server via nitrado controls. After he did so, I went and restarted my modem and router to "refresh" my internet. And again no luck in sessions list. Here's the twist..of the 7 people that play on our server, 2 of them found and logged into the server without issue. Neither are the actual owner. I then tested to see if I click "join game" on my friends profile wpuld work. It did, clean and smooth...but I wasn't prompted for our server password...? After confirming I was in the game, playing smooth and happy for 15 minutes, I quit, and tried to find the server in server list again..no luck. Finally we called nitrado, they and I quote "yanked the server from the tower and refreshed it". This still yielded no results for the 5 of us. No server in the server list.
So I ask, has anybody had a similar occurrence on their console (xbox one) nitrado server?

C

Cory Braaten

Are you selecting password protected in the bottom left

R

Ross Donoghue

Strange.

B

Blake Perez

Try selecting all maps and all game modes as your search options. Then do a name search for only a few letters on the server name. "Server of the Ark Nerdz" you would search "nerd".

A

Austin Weber

*update* our server owner got in contacts with nitrado and fixed the issues. Thank you giving me your time and suggestions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom